See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic at semo.edu/covid19.
IMPORTANT NOTICE:Office of International Education and Services faculty and staff have returned to
work in the International Village, and are currently available Monday through Friday,
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. However, in an effort to limit the spread of the COVID-19
virus, we are taking the following precautions:
• Following the University’s “Protect the Nest” plan, face coverings are required for all visitors to the International Village.
• We will continue using technology to limit face to face meetings as much as possible.
Please call (573-986-6863) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before coming to the
• International Student Services is not holding drop-in office hours. Please contact
Dr. Brooke at email@example.com if you have issues related to international student regulations.
• We encourage anyone who does visit the International Village to bring a computer
or smart phone. For visitors who do not contact us beforehand, we will use a virtual
meeting system to allow the visitor to speak with an OIES representative. Having your
own device will make this process simpler and safer.
• Click here for details on all the precautions Southeast has taken in response to the pandemeic.International Admissions Inquiries
In response to the COVID-19, we are making several accommodations to our international
admissions process. Some of them are:
- Admission decisions can be made for first-time undergraduate and graduate applicants
with unofficial transcripts and test scores. (Transfer students, however, will still
be required to submit official documents.
- We are now accepting the results of in-person tests such as GRE, GMAT, IELTS, and Duolingo.
Could not open the file at this location: https://news.semo.edu/category/campus/international/feed/