Rock appears twice a year, spring and fall.
- Submissions of poetry and other correspondence are welcome, but a
self-addressed, stamped envelope (SASE) must be enclosed to guarantee a
return or reply.
- Contributors' names and complete addresses should appear in the upper
right-hand corner of each submission.
- We publish poetry; no restrictions on subjects or forms, but we prefer
poems under 75 lines. Our criterion for selection is
the quality of the work.
- No sentimental, didactic, or "cute" poems.
- All contributors are paid in copies.
- We do not accept previously published material.
- The Cape Rock retains first printing rights, then rights
revert to the author. The Cape Rock should be credited as the
original publisher if the work is subsequently placed elsewhere.
Mail correspondence to:
The Cape Rock
Plaza, MS 2650
Cape Girardeau, MO