Missouri Association for Social Welfare SEMO University Chapter Minutes
Meeting was held Wednesday December 7, 2005
Room 216 in Crisp Hall at noon on SEMO campus
Erin Christopher - Treasurer
Lauren Abney - Co-Chair
Kristi McNeely - Secretary
Meeting was informal, because of short notice some were unable to attend.
* To vote you must be a MASW dues paying member, by filling out the membership form and paying a one time fee of $10
* Meetings will now be divided into committees this should make things run smoother ! The committees and chair persons are as follows.........
* Fundraising - Chair person Kristi McNeely
* Qualitative Research Study - Co-chairs, Stephanie Harris & Clara Sutherland
*Special Interest - Chair person Erin Christopher
* Public Announcements - Chair person Chris Wilson
Our goals for this semester will be recruitment by having monthly informationals on campus.
Fundraising projects for general needs and to put money in the bank for future projects in the coming semesters.
Qualitative research study will be completed and a report written up to submit to MASW by May.
Our next meeting will be Feb. 15th 2006