Redhawks Card Services
|Obtaining and ID for the First Time
If you are obtaining your Southeast Redhawks
Card for the first time, you will need to meet the
- You must be enrolled in at
least one class, or be participating in a New
Student Programs Orientation (First Step).
- You must present some form
of photo identification. Acceptable
identification includes a valid driverís license,
state-issued ID Card, military ID or current
- You also should bring a copy
of your class schedule for the current semester.
The name and ID number on your card must exactly
match those of the University records.
Your photo will be taken and the ID will be
issued in a matter of minutes!
Back to Top
|Students at Kennett, Sikeston, Malden, Poplar Bluff & Perryville
If you are a new student or have never had a Redhawks Card, your campusí main
office can take your picture and assist you in obtaining your Redhawks Card.
Back to Top
- The picture will be emailed
to the Cape Girardeau campus and uploaded to
Redhawks Card Services.
- Once the picture is received
and the card is generated, it will be returned via
campus mail to your campusí main office for
- Please allow 3-5 business
days between having your picture made to returning
to pick up your ID.
- If you have a Redhawks Card
and need a replacement due to damage, loss, name
change, etc. please refer to the appropriate
notices above. Your campusí main office will
coordinate the process for replacement like stated
|Dual-Enrolled and Web-Only Students
There are three methods that a dual-enrolled high school or web-only student can
follow in order to obtain an official Southeast Missouri State University Redhawks Card.
1. Submitting Information by Mail or Email for a Redhawks Card
- Using a digital camera, take and save pictures to a CD or Disk (preferably a
CD-RW) in the .jpg format.
- Students should be posed in front of a light colored wall or background and
should hold in front on them a sheet of paper printed clearly with the following information:
- Last Name
- First Name
- Middle Initial
- Southeast ID # (S00000000)or SS#
- In order of having their picture taken, they should also sign a log sheet
with the same information as above printed on it.
This will serve as a cross reference for ID Services personnel when we make the Redhawks Card.
- The disk/CD(s) should be wrapped in additional padding (sheets of paper,
plastic, bubble wrap, etc.) and enclosed in an envelope with the log sheet(s) and mailed to:
ID Services/Information Desk, Southeast Missouri State University
One University Plaza, MS 1175
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701
- Please be sure to include a return address where the completed Redhawks Card(s), etc.
should be mailed to and a contact name and number for the school official seeking the
Redhawks Card(s) so that we may contact you with questions.
- You can also email small batches of photos (10 or less) to
email@example.com and include all student identification
information in the body of the email with photo attachments.
2. Class Trip to the Main Campus
If you are planning a trip to the Cape Girardeau campus
with your class, we would be happy to schedule with you a time for you to visit our Redhawks Card
Services staff so that we could make the Redhawks Card(s) in person. We are located on the 3rd
Floor of the University Center. Please see below for contact information to schedule a visit.
3. Individual Student Visit to Main Campus
If one of your students would like to come in person, we would need him/her to present a letter outlining
the following information for us to issue a Redhawks Card:
Back to Top
- High School or campus/center currently attending
- Your contact name and number
- The first, middle initial and last name of the student.
- Southeast ID # (S00000000)
|Faculty or Staff Redhawks Cards
University Faculty and Staff will be supplied
with an identification card upon employment with the
University. There is no charge for the card and the
faculty or staff member will not be charged for any
damaged or lost Redhawks Cards. If you are a new
employee and have completed your paperwork with
Human Resources or the Provostís office, you will
need to visit our office with the Human
Resources/Provostís memo authorizing our office to
issue a Redhawks Card. Please remember to bring
photo identification with you so we may verify your
Back to Top
Redhawks Card Services has several standard
badges on file that your department may choose from
to identify your staff on campus. The standard
charge for department badges is $10 per badge. Your
office will need to supply a memo authorizing the
creation of the badge, supply the information of the
person receiving the badge, and an account number.
Redhawks Card Services reserves the right to deny
the creation of badges based on the intended use.
Back to Top